Re: Preferred GUI Toolkit for O'Caml 3?

From: Alan Schmitt (alan.schmitt@inria.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 08:36:54 MET

    Hi,

    I'm not sure QT would be so nice to use, since the first problem would
    consist of writing the bindings for caml (unless I'm mistaken and they
    already exist). I think the best target is definitely gtk, since it
    runs under linux and win32, a port on BeOS is in the works, and it is
    fairly widely used.

    Alan Schmitt

    --
    The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.