LablTk in Objective Caml 3.00

From: T. Kurt Bond (tkb@tkb.mpl.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 22:02:43 MET DST

    Xavier Leroy writes:
    > This release 3.00 also provides the LablTk GUI library (a version of
    > the CamlTK interface that takes advantage of labeled and optional
    > arguments to provide a much nicer interface)

    I noticed that all the ?width options and ?height options for things
    like Label.create and Canvas.create have type int; Why don't these
    actually have type Tk.units so that one can specify them in any of the
    normal Tk screen units: Inches, Millimeters, Centimeters, Points, or
    Pixels, just like you can using raw Tcl/Tk or OcamlTk ?

    --
    T. Kurt Bond, tkb@tkb.mpl.com