Tuareg mode for Emacs/XEmacs (previously caml-mode 0.9.x)

From: Albert Cohen (Albert.Cohen@prism.uvsq.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 18 1997 - 16:39:45 MET

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 16:39:45 +0100 (MET)
From: Albert Cohen <Albert.Cohen@prism.uvsq.fr>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Tuareg mode for Emacs/XEmacs (previously caml-mode 0.9.x)

Tuareg 97 is the name of the first stable version of the previously
known caml-mode 0.9.2-0.9.8.

It's goal is to provide a good support for Caml editing and debugging,
It has some parts in common with the standard OCaml 1.04 mode by
I.T.Zimmerman and J.Garrigue, but most of the code has been rewritten to
enhance indentation algorithms, hilighting/fontifying, interaction
with toplevels, support of Emacs/XEmacs, Camllight, Objective Caml...

The archive can be found at

http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~acohen/caml.html

It includes camldebug.el, which has not been changed since April
1996, except minor adaptation to the new name of the mode.

Support for different color customizations (dark backgrounds, personnal
taste...) is provided.

A lot of configuration variables are customizable.

Objective Labl support is triggered by setting a configuration variable.

See the README file and on-line help for details.

A LOT of bugs have been corrected and the code has slightly evolved
since version 0.9.2, thanks to the number of bug reports and comments!
Thank the Caml community for that, not me...

By now, the mode seems much more stable than first versions , but I'll
be glad to receive bug reports and comments.

Albert Cohen more info? http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/public/acohen
                                  or finger -lm acohen@www.prism.uvsq.fr