Caml on NeXT computers

From: Paul Buckley (cuchulainn@accesshub.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 01:11:47 MET

From: Paul Buckley <cuchulainn@accesshub.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19:11:47 -0500
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Caml on NeXT computers

I've just met Caml as a result of being introduced to GenWeb
(http://pauillac.inria.fr/~ddr/GeneWeb/) which requires ocaml and camlp4 2.01
or greater for compilation. My current system in a NeXT computer (NS3.3 on
original motorola 68040 hardware), which seems to be a supported architecture
for the bytecode compiler, but compiling has not been successful. The archives
have a port of Caml Light for NeXTSTEP from 1991 but nothing more recent.
Anyone have experience with Caml on NeXT that could giude me through this
compilation?

---
Paul Buckley
515 W 59th St. #22K