Pierre Weis's Caml Programming Guidelines

From: Ruchira Datta (datta@math.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 03:52:33 MET

    Hello, all. I have just subscribed to this list. I am an Ocaml beginner and
    am looking forward to participating in the discussion.

    I wrote an English translation of Pierre Weis's "Conseils de programmation
    Caml" (http://caml.inria.fr/pub/old_caml_site/FAQ/pgl-fra.html), which he has posted at
    http://caml.inria.fr/pub/old_caml_site/FAQ/pgl-eng.html. Please note that this is very much a
    work in progress: there are typos, bits of French, infelicities, and the page
    is already out of sync with the French version! But questions or comments
    about the translation are welcome. Also, if those of you who are
    English-speakers have questions or comments about the content of the page,
    please contact Pierre Weis directly, since as you probably already know, he
    knows English perfectly well.

    Ruchira Datta
    datta@math.berkeley.edu