Re: polymorphic variants (2) + magic

From: Ken Wakita (wakita@is.titech.ac.jp)
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 06:15:25 MET DST

    The Obj module allows nearly direct access to the memory image of the
    Caml runtime system. My small program explains usefulness and danger
    of this module. The "show_val" function takes an arbitrary Caml value
    and prints out their internal representation.

    See: http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~wakita/caml/magic.tgz

    Ken

    In message (<3940B178.280A76CC@enseeiht.fr>)
    from David Chemouil <David.Chemouil@enseeiht.fr>,