Re: CAML on multiple architectures

Xavier Leroy (xleroy@pomerol)
Mon, 28 Dec 92 17:03:16 MET

From: Xavier Leroy <xleroy@pomerol>
Subject: Re: CAML on multiple architectures
To: steck@corwin.ccs.northeastern.edu
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 92 17:03:16 MET

> Also, how compatible are CAML program with CAML Light (and vice-versa)?
> One motivation for installing CAML is so that I can take CAML Light
> programs written on my PC, and run them under CAML on a UNIX box --
> and vice-versa.

I don't know the answer to your questions on installing CAML V3.1.
I'd just like to point out that if all you need is to run Caml Light
program written on your PC on Unix machines, the easiest way is to
install Caml Light on your Unix machines. You'll get full portability
between the PC and the Unix machine.

Caml Light for Unix is available by anonymous FTP from nuri.inria.fr,
directory lang/caml-light.

Regards,

- Xavier Leroy.