TR now *really* available (with apologies)

Dominic Duggan (dduggan@nuada.uwaterloo.ca)
Tue, 11 Oct 1994 09:57:33 -0400

From: Dominic Duggan <dduggan@nuada.uwaterloo.ca>
To: caml-list@margaux.inria.fr
Subject: TR now *really* available (with apologies)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 09:57:33 -0400

Last week we said:

technical report, which has been submitted to a journal.

author = "Dominic Duggan and John Ophel",
title = "Kinded Parametric Overloading",

The paper may be retrieved at either of the following addresses:

http://nuada.uwaterloo.ca/dduggan/papers.html#kinds-paper
ftp://nuada.uwaterloo.ca/pub/papers/kinded-parametric-overloading.ps.gz

Unfortunately in dotting an undotted "i" we reset the permissions to be
unreadable. This has now been fixed, please accept our apologies for the
inconvenience and waste of time incurred for anyone that tried to retrieve
this earlier.

Dominic Duggan
John Ophel