a csl program

Jens Kloecker (kloecker@wi2x01.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de)
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 10:20:59 +0100 (MET)

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 10:20:59 +0100 (MET)
From: Jens Kloecker <kloecker@wi2x01.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
To: caml-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: a csl program

Hello,

I ported the syntax diagram generator SYNGEN to
Caml Special Light 1.12---yes I'm an adventurous soul! Here the README:

This is version 0.4 beta 1 of SYNGEN

OVERVIEW:

SYNGEN is a tool for the generation of syntax diagrams in LaTeX
format from an input language similar to BNF.

REQUIREMENTS:

You will need Caml Special Light, version 1.12 to compile the program.
Caml Special Light ca be accessed by anonymous FTP:

host: ftp.inria.fr (192.93.2.54)
directory: lang/caml-light

CONTENTS:

example/ the examples from the manual
src/ the sources for SYNGEN
doc/ user's manual
INSTALL instructions for installation
README this file

INSTALLATION:

See the file INSTALL for installation instructions.

DOCUMENTATION:

SYNGEN is described in:

"Generating syntax diagrams with SYNGEN", by Jens Kloecker

These document is distributed in Postscript as a part of the SYNGEN
distribution.

COPYRIGHT:

This program was written under the GNU Gneral Public Licence. For a copy
of this document write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave,
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

AVAILABILITY:

The SYNGEN distribution resides on

host: sunshine.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de (132.197.10.1)
directory: pub/kloecker/syngen

JK.

Jens Kloecker _/ _/
Grombuehlstrasse 24 _/_/_/ kloecker@informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de