Help for Caml light with Windows NT

Pascal Nicolas (Pascal.Nicolas@univ-angers.fr)
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 12:18:24 +0100 (MET)

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 12:18:24 +0100 (MET)
From: Pascal Nicolas <Pascal.Nicolas@univ-angers.fr>
To: caml-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: Help for Caml light with Windows NT

I have installed camlwin, the version of caml light 0.71 for Windows,
on a Windows NT server as it is specified in the documentation.

If I'm logged as administrator there is no problem. But if I'm logged
as a simple user I only obtain a small window and immediately the
error message "no byte-code file specified". One has said to me that
maybe the system doesn't find the file camlwin.ini. But this file is
in the directory of excel.ini (etc..) and I have no problem with excel
(etc...). More, when I'm a simple user I have good right on this
directory.

So, if someone has an idea or can tell me who is using Caml Light
under windows NT, it will be very helpful.

   /\O/                          O

Laboratoire d'Etude et de Recherche en Informatique d'Angers U.F.R. Sciences Universite d'ANGERS 2, Bd Lavoisier 49045 ANGERS cedex Phone : (33) 41 73 54 20 Fax : (33) 41 73 54 54 E Mail : pascal.nicolas@univ-angers.fr Web Page : http://www.univ-angers.fr/~pn/