caml omega converter

Franck Delaplace (delapla@lami.univ-evry.fr)
Wed, 29 May 1996 13:55:33 +0200

Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 13:55:33 +0200
From: Franck Delaplace <delapla@lami.univ-evry.fr>
To: caml-light@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: caml omega converter

We have developped an interface between camllight 0.7 and omega 1.00
this interface enables to program omega with camllight

Omega Library is a set of C++ calsses for manipulating integer
tuple relations and sets.

Despite the interface does not cover whole the omega functions it
provides usual manipulation used in compilation and automatic
parallelization.

If some users are interested in we try to enlarge
the set of function.

the interface is available by ftp at :
ftp.lami.univ-evry.fr/pub/parall/delapla/omega_caml0.5.tar.gz

ftp ftp.lami.univ-evry.fr
cd /pub/parall/delapla/
get omega_caml0.5.tar.gz

send me your comments and bugs reports at :
delapla@lami.univ-evry.fr
subject : omega_caml

--

Franck Delaplace. Tel: +33 (1) 6947 7463 email : delapla@lami.univ-evry.fr

LAboratoire de Mathematiques et d'Informatique (LAMI) Equipe Parallelisme (http://perdiguier.univ-evry.fr:8004/parall/) Universite d'Evry Val d'Essonne Cours Monseigneur Romero 91025 EVRY CEDEX (FRANCE)