ocamldep

Ernesto Posse (e-posse@argos.uniandes.edu.co)
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:32:05 -0500

Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:32:05 -0500
From: Ernesto Posse <e-posse@argos.uniandes.edu.co>
To: caml-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: ocamldep

Hello everybody. I have been having a little trouble with the Dependency
Generator ocamldep that comes in the Windows 95 version 1.01 of O'Caml.
The reference manual says that the typical use of ocamldep should be
something like this:

ocamldep *.mli *.ml > .depend

The problem is that ocamldep doesn't seem to recognize the *.mli and
*.ml arguments and I have to list explicitly all of my project files but
I get a "line too long" error from the line command interpreter. (a
MS-DOS window).

Does anyone know what the problem is and how could it be solved? Thank
you.

And by the way, I suppose someone already made the following suggestion
but it would be very useful to have a "compile" option and a "make"
option on the menus of ocamlwin.

I'm sorry if someone already asked this question, I've just joined the
list and I didn't find anything like this in the FAQ.

I'm also sorry not to include a French abstract of the question but my
knowledge of the French language is restricted to "Je ne parle pas
France".

--
Ernesto Posse
Estudiante de Ingeniería de Sistemas y Computación