camllight graphics and video card S3 trio 64V+, etc.

Jean-Christophe Filliatre (jcfillia@ens-lyon.fr)
Wed, 09 Oct 1996 09:12:18 +0200

Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 09:12:18 +0200
From: Jean-Christophe Filliatre <jcfillia@ens-lyon.fr>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: camllight graphics and video card S3 trio 64V+, etc.

Hello,

[ I post this questions for 3 persons who do not have access to mail ]

1. I have a video card "S3 trio 64 V+ PCI" and there seems to be no
driver for this
card in order to use the graphics library of camllight 0.71 under DOS.
Is it possible to get it somewhere ? Or is there any "standard" SVGA
driver which can be used with this card ?

2. Is the 256 colors limitation of the graphics library inherent to this
library,
or is it possible to find drivers for more than 256 colors (for 24 bits
video cards
for instance) ?

Thank you.

Sincerely,