Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:13:51 +0100
From: Xavier Leroy <Xavier.Leroy@inria.fr>
Subject: Objective Caml 2.04
The recent release 2.03 of Objective Caml was intended as a bug-fix
release, but a couple of embarrassing bugs crept in. We've just
released version 2.04 to correct those problems.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank
the early users of 2.03 who unknowingly served as beta-testers.
As usual, sources, documentation and binaries for various platforms
are available from:
- Xavier Leroy, for the Objective Caml team.
Objective Caml 2.04:
- C interface: corrected inconsistent change in the CAMLparam* macros.
- Fixed internal error in ocamlc -g.
- Fixed type-checking of "S with ...", where S is a module type name
abbreviating another module type name.
- ocamldep: fixed stdout/stderr mismatch after failing on one file.
- Random.self_init more random.
- Windows port:
- Toplevel application: fixed spurious crash on exit.
- Native-code compiler: fixed bug in assembling certain
floating-point constants (masm doesn't grok 2e5, wants 2.0e5).
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sun Jan 02 2000 - 11:58:29 MET