Re: Exception is not caught by callback3_exn()

From: Xavier Leroy (Xavier.Leroy@inria.fr)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 10:18:01 MET DST

    > Using callback3_exn should catch any exceptions thrown in the code and
    > return. However, when the caml code throws an exception, my code doesn't
    > get control and the program terminates! I don't understand what's wrong
    > here -- could somebody please help?

    Works fine here (in OCaml 3.00). Make sure you use OCaml version 2.03
    or later, since the initial implementation of callback*_exn in 2.02
    was buggy.

    If that doesn't explain your problem, please write caml-bugs@inria.fr
    or use the bug-tracking system on our Web site and send us a complete
    example reproducing the problem.

    - Xavier Leroy