Camlidl copyright.

From: David Brown (davidb@qualcomm.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 08:41:11 MET

    I had a simple question about Camlidl. I notice that there has not
    been a release since the change to the LGPL and the other license.
    The LICENSE file in Camlidl gives rights to distribute the files
    generated by Camlidl, but no mention is given to the runtime library
    files required.

    What is the intended distribution terms of these files?

    Thanks,
    Dave Brown