[Q] How to configure cl386 for Paradise VGA?

Kurt Wm. Hemr (HEMR@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU)
Wed, 25 May 1994 17:08:42 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 17:08:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Kurt Wm. Hemr (Harvard Law School)" <HEMR@HULAW1.HARVARD.EDU>
Subject: [Q] How to configure cl386 for Paradise VGA?
To: caml-list@margaux.inria.fr

I have installed version 0.6 of Caml-Light on my 386, but am
having some difficulty properly configuring the video driver.
I have a Paradise VGA (not SuperVGA) card. After trying a
number of different drivers, I seem to be getting the same
problem more or less every time: I see only about 1/3-1/4 of
the screen at once (although that portion takes up the entire
screen).

Any assistance, hints, or speculation would be gratefully
acknowledged. If the foregoing is unclear, let me know and
I'll try to provide a less fuzzy description of my problem.

-- Kurt Hemr (hemr@hulaw1.harvard.edu)