Re: Q: camlp4 use?

From: Anton Moscal (msk@post.tepkom.ru)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 13:26:09 MET

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Daniel de Rauglaudre wrote:

    > > I am asking who is using the Camlp4 as an Ocaml preprocessor (the
    > > Revised syntax is another legitimate use of Camlp4, as is its pretty
    > > printing facilities) and why?
    >
    > The main big user of Camlp4 is the program Coq (from the project Coq
    > of INRIA). The revised syntax seems to have very few users.

    I use CamlP4 for different for of the "syntaxic sugaring" (for example -
    for list comprehension syntax) and for incapsulations of some patterns in
    matching.

    I have a following question about camlp4 distribution: I failed to build
    Windows version of camlp4. May will be better to include camlp4 in binary
    Windows distribution of OCaml?

    Regards,
    Anton